Many of you know that I (Sean) am the blogger around here. So, to make things very clear, this should actually say that "Lexey" is pregnant and not "I."
Woohoo!!! How in the world did you keep it secret for so long! Wait. . . then you are only about six weeks behind me - is that right? What in the world?? We definitely need to live closer together!
Yay! Congrats. I too am having a girly (originaly they told us baby 4 was going to be another boy..but oops 3 weeks ago they realized it was 100% a girl! SURPRISE!)at the end of May! Sooo excited for you!! Sooo excited for you!
Well, it is time for some updates!!! Some belly shots....I'm sure that extremely cute little Alaina girl of yours is getting huge.... You know you're falling behind when Brian updates more frequently than you!!
13 comments:
Woohoo!!! How in the world did you keep it secret for so long! Wait. . . then you are only about six weeks behind me - is that right? What in the world?? We definitely need to live closer together!
Oh, and why is it that you will have two girls and I two boys, hmmmm???
Yay! Congrats. I too am having a girly (originaly they told us baby 4 was going to be another boy..but oops 3 weeks ago they realized it was 100% a girl! SURPRISE!)at the end of May! Sooo excited for you!! Sooo excited for you!
Oh Lexey!! Congratulations!!!! :)
Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!! When is her due date??? Can't believe you kept that quiet for that long! WHEW!
Congrats! I heard months ago. It will be fun to have 2 girls! Your little one is SOOOOOO cute and I'm sure the next one will be too!
Hope you are all doing well. Maybe we'll see you in the next month.
Congratulations to Lexey! I'm so happy for you! Your daughter is THE CUTEST!
Awesome! I was just wondering the other day when you two were going to have another cutie. congrats!
-Bonnie
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! haven't seen you for so long, looks like you are doing great and your little girl is so adorable!!
I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through another friend's blog. We're excited for you guys to have another little girl!
Congratulations!
How did I miss this?!? Congratulations!! I am very excited for you guys! Cant wait to see this new little girl!
Well, it is time for some updates!!! Some belly shots....I'm sure that extremely cute little Alaina girl of yours is getting huge.... You know you're falling behind when Brian updates more frequently than you!!
Post a Comment