Alaina keeps growing and talking more and more each day. She can count to 10, sing her ABC's and carry on conversations about Disney princesses, the animals at Thanksgiving Point, and whatever else is going on in growing mind. She likes make-up, music, movies, and the color pink.
Hey Sean. I don't know another way to reach you. Sorry to use your family blog. I just wanted to make sure you were invited to the 10 year reunion. The details are at khs2000cougars.blogspot.com I hope to see you and your sweet family this summer. Thanks. -Sarah
2 comments:
She is so cute! A beautiful combo of the two of you!
miss you lexey!
~Bonnie
Hey Sean. I don't know another way to reach you. Sorry to use your family blog. I just wanted to make sure you were invited to the 10 year reunion. The details are at khs2000cougars.blogspot.com I hope to see you and your sweet family this summer. Thanks. -Sarah
Post a Comment