I was so excited when I heard her name. I told my Annalin what you named your new little girl and she thought that was great! We can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!!!! That sure went fast!! (Don't tell Lexey that) You've got to update your blog more often. I hope I get to see her before she is too big. I bet her Grandpa Paul & Grandma Mary are "tickled pink"!! That grandpa & ma kind of sounds funny.....
16 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
I was so excited when I heard her name. I told my Annalin what you named your new little girl and she thought that was great! We can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Looks like she's got a proud big sister, too. :)
Congrats on your new beautiful little girl! Lex, you look so good for just having a baby!!
Congrats guys!! She is such a cutie - I love the picture of Alaina holding her. I hope Lexey is recovering well:)
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
So sweet! Congratulations! Look at you just walking around looking like you didn't JUST have a baby. And I like her name. It's beautiful.
Congrats!
What a beautiful baby! And Alaina already looks the part of the proud big sister.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! That's great that Alaina seems to be excited to have a new sister! We hope that you are adjusting well.
Congratulations!!!! That sure went fast!! (Don't tell Lexey that) You've got to update your blog more often. I hope I get to see her before she is too big. I bet her Grandpa Paul & Grandma Mary are "tickled pink"!! That grandpa & ma kind of sounds funny.....
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Good job!
Congratulations!! you have 2 adorable girls!! and you look amazing yourself!I love her name too! so happy for you guys!
Congrats! We can't wait to meet her! Alaina looks like such a proud big sister. So cute!!
good job McCartys. She is a pretty baby. Girls are so fun;)
Congrats! You look great lexi!
Congrats! She is beautiful!!
Congratulations!!!! So cute!!! Love the name.
Post a Comment