Sunday, October 04, 2009

July

July was another busy month for us. I will try my best to sum it up with the pics below.

Alaina keeps on growing and discovering new things:

-How to put on daddy's shoes;

-Her nose has holes that are the perfect size for her little fingers;

-Fireworks are fun and loud;


-How to make mommy and daddy laugh.



Lexey bought a pass to Thanksgiving Point and has taken Alaina a few times to Farm Country. Alaina loves looking at all the animals, especially the cows and horses.







Towards the end of the month we packed up our bags and headed back up to Idaho. Alaina had a fun time playing with her cousins, aunts and uncles, and of course, with Grandma and Grandpa.














And for those of you who are wondering, yes, I was able to play a few more rounds of golf and no, I am not getting any better. But, I still love to go. I was also able to go to the Incubus concert. It was awesome!!

2 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

That little girl is SO cute. I love seeing new posts. I hope you guys are well!

The Howards said...

Way to re-cap! Those are some fun pics! Looks like tons of fun! One of these days you guys have got to make your way up here!