Back in June I was asked by my neighbor to play in the Amicus Open. The weather wasn't all that great but the course was beautiful. We played up at Wasatch State Park in Midway. I had a few decent shots on the 18-hole course. Nothing to really brag about though. My neighbor pretty much carried us through and his brother saved us with some great putting. I just pretty much showed up for the ride in the golf cart. Overall we shot a respectable 64. Below is the pic of our crew.
From tallest to shortest- Tyler Johnson (neighbor's brother), Garrit Johnson (neighbor), Me, Jim Rayburn (Deseret News writer)Towards the end of the month, Lexey decided to try her hand at some sewing. Some of the neighborhood gals got together on a Friday afternoon and made some dresses for the little gals. Garrit and I went golfing. Sorry, no pics of the golfing this time but I did snap a few shots of the crazy sewing party before we left.
Most of you know that June was more like April....tons of rain. After the rain, the sun came out and boy did things heat up in a hurry. Several of our nights have been spent out on the lawn, eating dinner, eating ice cream, and hanging out with the neighbors.
If you think June was exhausting, wait until you see what happened in July and August.
4 comments:
Its so good to see a new posting! That dress is adorable! Cant wait to hear about July and August!
It's about time. You guys are getting almost as bad as Bryan.
Gald to hear everything is going good. We have missed you at all the family things this summer that we happened to be to. Maybe we'll get to catch up in the fall.
sounds like a fun summer! I LOVE that dress! Always so crafty! I definitely idolized you in our brief months as room mates. :) I still use your cookie recipe to this very day!
Yea, finally!
Post a Comment