Lexey and Alaina took another trip up to Idaho. I stayed home because I wasn't able to get work off. Alaina had a fun time helping Grandpa out in the garden. She definitely is not afraid of dirt.
However, she was afraid to get on the horses. She doesn't mind petting them, feeding them, or watching them. But when Lexey tried to take her for a ride, well, you can see what happened.
Who needs toys when you've got a jar of peanut butter.
Our good friend Justin returned from his trip to the Orient and brought this outfit back for Alaina from Shanghai.
Alaina loves rocking out with her guitar hero dad! Word!
Another busy month has passed by. Can our lives get any more crazy? Stay tuned....
1 comment:
Love that last pic with her chilling in the chair.
Um...I can think of a few more exciting things to play with than a jar of peanut butter. Like maybe a bag of diapers? Or perhaps a roll of T.P? I'm just saying...
Post a Comment