Saturday, June 13, 2009

REAL Salt Lake

Lexey and I were able to go to the Real soccer game last Saturday. Our seats were awesome! We are able to sit in the Zions Bank suites. The game was pretty good but ended in a tie. I think Lexey was more excited about the David Archuleta concert after the game than the the game itself.









5 comments:

Jana Howard said...

Ha Ha!! I love that Lexey was more excited about the concert!! :) Soccer can get a little boring when you're not playing! I miss you guys!! Love you lots!

Mary & Josh said...

You guys are sooo cute! I hate to say this but I probably would have been more excited for the David Archuleta concert after, too!

. said...

You guys are so money!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast! Lexey you look great!!!

Heather Davies said...

Hey there! I would have enjoyed the David Archuletta concert the most as well! Lexey, you are lookin' hot! Your little girl is SO cute as well.