I was fortunate enough to have lots of vacation time left at the end of the year so I took the last week of December off and we headed up to Idaho to visit with Lexey's family. We love Idaho and we wish we could spend more time up there. Lexey's parents have done and continue to do so much for us. We wish we could have stayed another week! We were able to do some shopping, I helped Lexey's mom thread the surger sewing machine, Alaina was able to spead some time helping Grandpa go through files and clean house, she was also able to spend time with her cousins, and Lexey tried to enjoy just a few quiet moments to herself. It was definitely a relaxing trip.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
I know this is late and that we are falling behing on our posts. We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year. This was Alaina's first Christmas and we had so much fun with her. She was spoiled rotten by her grandparent's and by her aunt and uncles. We had my family over on Christmas Eve, had dinner (home made pizza! Yummy!!), and then we had our family gift exchange. We were able spend Christmas morning at home and then headed up to my grandparents for lunch and dinner.
I was fortunate enough to have lots of vacation time left at the end of the year so I took the last week of December off and we headed up to Idaho to visit with Lexey's family. We love Idaho and we wish we could spend more time up there. Lexey's parents have done and continue to do so much for us. We wish we could have stayed another week! We were able to do some shopping, I helped Lexey's mom thread the surger sewing machine, Alaina was able to spead some time helping Grandpa go through files and clean house, she was also able to spend time with her cousins, and Lexey tried to enjoy just a few quiet moments to herself. It was definitely a relaxing trip.

I was fortunate enough to have lots of vacation time left at the end of the year so I took the last week of December off and we headed up to Idaho to visit with Lexey's family. We love Idaho and we wish we could spend more time up there. Lexey's parents have done and continue to do so much for us. We wish we could have stayed another week! We were able to do some shopping, I helped Lexey's mom thread the surger sewing machine, Alaina was able to spead some time helping Grandpa go through files and clean house, she was also able to spend time with her cousins, and Lexey tried to enjoy just a few quiet moments to herself. It was definitely a relaxing trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment