Sunday, January 11, 2009

Go Tar Heels!

Thanks Uncle Brendan for the great gifts!







6 comments:

Micah said...

What a great looking family! Love the cheer outfit!

Berrett's said...

Oh she is ADORABLE! I love that outfit and the head band! Yes girls are a lot of fun!! They have so many things to wear though...(like accessories) than boys do! For church it's not just pants and a shirt...it's a dress, something in the hair, stockings, and little shoes. Oye! :) But it's a lot of fun too. I hope you guys are doing well...you have a great looking fam!

tina berrett

Kevin and Ashlee said...

Hey guys! How were the holidays? Alaina is so cute. I didn't know you were NC fans. Very cute.

Kevin and Ashlee said...

Now I know why, I just read the brother missionary post.

Jenni said...

what a cute gift idea. LOVE the cheerleader outfit! what a cute family you have lexey! hope your new year is off to a fantastic start for you!

Unknown said...

Lexey,
You have such family. How are you? It's been ages since I talked to you. I hope all is well for you!