Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome Home Uncle Brendan!

My brother, Brendan, returned home on Wednesday, December 17, after completing two years of missionary service in the Raleigh, North Carolina Mission. We are all so proud of him for his dedication and faithful service. He was able to influence many lives for the better. He has gained stronger testimony of the gospel and has set a wonderful example for us all. We love you Uncle Brendan! Below are some pics from the airport.
Alaina and I are pretty excited to see Brendan!


Alaina is so excited she can barely contain herself......


"Hey Uncle Brendan. I really like your name tag! I think I'll try and put it in my mouth, if you don't mind...."


"Oh, there is a face that comes with this name tag? You kind of look like a skinnier, younger version of my dad....."


Family photo op.

4 comments:

Sarah C said...

Welcome Home Brendan. Your family has always been a great example to everyone.

The Ingleby Family said...

I can't believe how big you are all getting! I also can't believe Brendan is home! That went SUPER fast! Tell your parents Hello for me. I sure miss working with your dad!

Jenni said...

lexey!!Alaina is sooo beautiful! She gets prettier & prettier! her daddy is going to be chasing the boys away! hope you & your darling family had a wonderful christmas!

MelissaS said...

I just made "Lexey treats", made me think of you, Lexey. Looks like all is well with your little family. Your daughter is adorable.