Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sean's B-day & Halloween

We got together with my family on the 26th to celebrate my b-day and carve pumpkins for Halloween. Here are a few pics.


Me, showing off a few of my gifts.


This is the pumpkin Lexey and I carved this year. We were pretty pleased with the outcome.


Here is the rest of the crew's handy work.

We were pretty excited to take Alaina to my work party this year. We also took her to my mom and dad's work and then up to great grandma and grandpa's house. She loved all the attention.
Our little pumpkin!

Family photo op outside grandma and grandapa's house.

9 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

How fun. She is so adorable! Happy birthday Sean!


Sarah

Jana Howard said...

You have the cutest family in the world! I love all your posts and pictures! I just wish we lived closer to one another! Sean I hope you had a fabulous birthday! Love you guys

Chad said...

Too bad you got that BYU shirt for your bday, Ihear you are a renewed Utah fan?

Elise and Lane said...

Awesome pumpkins!!!!

Elise and Lane said...

Hey, Emily Coates has a blog now too... it's http://krisandemily.blogspot.com

Cassidy Clark said...

LEX!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! HOW ARE YOU!!??? WHERE ARE YOU!!?? I love you and miss you! I didn't realize how long it has been (and how MUCH I MISS YOU) until I randomly happened upon your blog and saw your beautiful smiling face!!! OH my gosh - I am so excited right now!!!
Love,
Cassidy
my email: cassidy@cassidyclark.com

Emilia said...

Holy Cow Lexey! Elise gave me your cute blog address. Time flies. It seems like yesterday that we were at Utah State and now we all have cute babies. Where do you live? We seriously need to catch up.
Love,
Emily Coats now Sperry

Jana Howard said...

Lex, your baby would be the best dressed without my help! Let's face that fact! You are adorable and I miss you like a fat kid misses cake! oh wait... I am that fat kid!!! :}

Kevin and Ashlee said...

Those are adorable pictures. Your little girl is a doll. Happy Holidays!!