Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess who's Six Months...

Alaina turned 6 months on the 19th. We are so grateful she came to be with us. We love her so much! She is always so happy and brightens up our day with her smile. She has been trying so hard to crawl lately. We give it a few more weeks until she's mobile. It has been so much fun to watch her learn and grow. We love you Alaina!!!










5 comments:

Derek and Christi said...

She. Is. So. Cute.

Chelsi said...

your little girl is so cute. it is fun to see your little family I haven;t seen you forever. It is fun finding people on here you haven;t seen for a while. Hope things are going good for you guys.

Jana Howard said...

What a cutie pie! Love her! WE love you too Lex and Sean! :)

Jessica said...

Alaina is so cute! Are you guys coming home for thanksgiving? We need to get together, i would love to meet little Alaina!

dawnkp said...

She is so cute guys. We need to get together again so she and Halle can play. I need your email so I can invite you to my blog (I went private).