We have a crawler!! Alaina has been trying for the last few weeks to figure out how to get her arms and legs to move together. She finally figured it out this weekend and has been mobile ever since. We are so excited for her.
How exciting!!! She is so adorable. I love the crawling stage, but I get why people told me not to be in such a rush! Molly is in to everything! It will be fun to get the girls together again someday!
Now your fun begins. It is so much easier to keep up with them when they are not as mobile. Just wait until she starts walking, you'll be wishing she was younger when she just laid there and didn't get into anything!
Now the fun begins! We love all of the cute pictures! It is so sad that we are missing Alaina growing up. I hope that we will be able to see all of you again soon. We miss you!
Hey guys!! How's it going? Alaina is so cute! Sorry we weren't able to get together, but if you're ever down in St. George you better give me a call! Lex, if you send me your email address I will send you an invite to our blog. Good luck with everything!
6 comments:
How exciting!!! She is so adorable. I love the crawling stage, but I get why people told me not to be in such a rush! Molly is in to everything! It will be fun to get the girls together again someday!
Sarah
Now your fun begins. It is so much easier to keep up with them when they are not as mobile. Just wait until she starts walking, you'll be wishing she was younger when she just laid there and didn't get into anything!
Now the fun begins! We love all of the cute pictures! It is so sad that we are missing Alaina growing up. I hope that we will be able to see all of you again soon. We miss you!
Yay for Alaina! She's a smart girl to start so young!
Hey guys!! How's it going? Alaina is so cute! Sorry we weren't able to get together, but if you're ever down in St. George you better give me a call! Lex, if you send me your email address I will send you an invite to our blog. Good luck with everything!
Alaina is so cute.
Post a Comment