I left my camera at the hotel on a couple of occasions. As soon as I get copies of the pics from the other guys that came with us, I will be sure to post them.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Take Me Out to the Ball Game(s)
These last few days have been a sports lover's dream. One of my co-workers/mentor planned this trip a few months ago and was kind enough to let me invite myself and tag along. Lexey, much to my surprise, gave me the o.k. to go as well. We left on Saturday morning and were able to watch a game at Yankee Stadium, New York Giants Stadium, and Shea Stadium. This year is the last season and both Yankee and Shea Stadiums. It was great for me to watch Derek Jeter (one of my favorite players of all time) in person while eating a major league hot dog and pretzel. Between all of the games we were able to see a lot of the typical tourist sites: Time Square, Wall Street, Battery Park, World Trade Center, Broadway, Central Park, etc. I can't wait to go back again.
In front of the New York Stock Exchange. When I first started out at BYU, I really wanted to work on Wall Street. Once I found out how many hours they work, I quickly changed my plans.
I left my camera at the hotel on a couple of occasions. As soon as I get copies of the pics from the other guys that came with us, I will be sure to post them.
I left my camera at the hotel on a couple of occasions. As soon as I get copies of the pics from the other guys that came with us, I will be sure to post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to be a part of it...New York. You are so lucky you got to go!
That looks like so much fun. I am glad you had that opportunity. I remember how much you loved baseball in high school. I am sure that really was a dream come true.
Lexey, Its been a LONG time, just wanted to pop in and say how darling your little family is! just adorable!
Can I add your blog link to the KHS 2000 blog? Also, would you be willing to put a post together for the KHS 2000 blog about yourself and your family? Thanks.
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad you were able to go. We missed seeing you guys at Andrews report. Maybe next time.
I live in NYC now! Next time you'll have to say hello! :) You two have a cute lil family! :)
Post a Comment