August came and went like a flash. Work has been keeping me busy and Alaina has been keeping Lexey busy at home. Despite our busy schedules, August marked some great accomplishments for Alaina.
1) She has discovered how her hands work and how they can bring almost any object into her mouth.
2) She has also discovered that everything has a unique taste and that taste must be confirmed.
3) She can now rollover from her back to her stomach and from her stomach to her back.
4) She started to laugh (only when her dad is at work)
5) She loves bath time and had figured out how to get water all over the bathroom floor.
6) She has started eating rice cereal and mashed-up sweet potatoes. Yum!
We cannot believe how fast she is growing! Her personality is starting to come out more and more each day. She loves to stand up and has to constantly be entertained. (I wonder where she gets that from...) It has been so much fun watching her learn and grow.
2 comments:
So beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet her (and see you guys too!)!
See you soon!
Sarah
She is just too sweet. You will have to fill me in on what its like having a girl. haha. I hear they are peaches--I may never know for myself:) Have a fantastic day with your darling girl!
Post a Comment