Sunday, September 07, 2008

Labor Day


Each Labor Day my mom tries to plan a hike. The weather on Monday morning wasn't all that great- lots of rain and really cold. In the early afternoon, the clouds scattered and the sun finally came out. We decided that Ensign Peak would be an easy hike for every one. The trail up to the top was a little muddy and a bit steeper than some of us had originally thought. But we all made it and took in the fantastic view of the beautiful Salt Lake Valley.


Lexey and Alaina pause for a picture on the trail to the peak.



Lexey and Alaina at the top of Ensign Peak



Family photo with Alaina pulling a B.W.
(Shout out to the Wilson's. Hope you are doing well!)



Alaina talking with her daddy.



Group Photo -or- Proof that we all made it to the top!



After the hike we headed back to my parents house. Alaina was really excited to play some Guitar Hero!

8 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

What a gorgous view of the valley! It makes me miss Utah soooo much! You have such a beautiful little girl! I love her outfit too!

Brandon said...

Shout out much appreciated! You guys rock.

When are you coming to visit? We moved in to a two bedroom and have tons of room now. We'd love to show you around BeanTown. Talk to you soon!

Josh and Amanda said...

We love the updates! Come visit us soon!

Crowther Family said...

Lexey!!! HI. It's Aschli. I found your blog through Devri. You look so good. I didn't know that you live in Lehi. Travis and I live in North Ogden. We should get togther. Send me your e-mail addres and I will send you an invite to my blog. aschlicrowther@hotmail.com

Kevin and Ashlee said...

I love that picture of Alaina playing guitar hero, she's so cute.

dawnkp said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. LOOK AT MY BLOG

Sarah C said...

I love the picture of Sean and Alaina looking at eachother. The picture of Alaina playing the guitar is awesome!

Sarah C said...

I love the picture of Sean and Alaina looking at eachother. The picture of Alaina playing the guitar is awesome!