Sunday, June 29, 2008

More pictures

What can we say? We are such proud parents and think our baby girl is absolutely adorable. Here are some of her latest poses.

Lexey took this picture of Alaina after she had fallen asleep. What a poser!



Lexey and Alaina chillin' at the Lehi Days Parade.


Alaina trying to keep cool during the parade.




10 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

She is so cute! You guys have a beutiful family!!!


sARAH

Kari said...

She IS absolutely adorable! I love reading your blog, it looks like you guys are doing great! (This is Kari and Brady)

Daniel and Mary said...

She is adorable! Thanks for the new pictures, finally!!

Heather said...

She has the most adorable smile!

Felicia said...

Cute baby!

C Scarbrough said...

I love her smile. What a happy kid. I guess it is true what they say, happy parents=happy kids.

Anne-a-Belle said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! And I can see both of you guys in her face. She's a good mix!

Sarah C said...

Alaina is a beautiful baby girl. Cute pictures.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Lex, she is so beautiful!!

Elise and Lane said...

What a doll!