
I love you man!

I am my "mommy's little blossom."

Lexey and Alaina came to pick me up from work on Friday. We took a nice walk around temple square to look at all the beautiful flowers. It was so nice to be outside. I'm sure Lexey and Alaina were excited to finally be out of the house.

Alaina and Sean just chillin' on the bed.

I'm serious! I once caught a fish this big!
4 comments:
Oh she is so beautiful! You guys are quite the cute little family! Hope your enjoying it- minus all the lack of sleeping!
Oh Lexey she is so beautiful! I can't tell who she looks like, maybe she's just a good combo of you both. Has she been a good baby? Anyways I hope you are enjoying her! They grow up way to fast.
Nathan kept saying she looks like Lexey, and I have to agree. I see it now in these pictures. She is beautiful, as are you Lex!
Sarah
Yay! More pictures!! She's so beautiful. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment