Hooray for updates!!!! I have been dying to see new pictures and it was worth the wait. She is adorable! Her room looks great. She and Molly have the same swing. I am so happy for you guys!
She is so beautiful. It is so fun to see pictures of her. I have been checking often for updates. I still can't decide who she looks like though. I'll be sure to watch for more!
What cute pictures!! Our kids doctor always says that when newborns sleep with their arms above their head like that it means that they feel secure and safe!
You guys are so funny! She is really adorable. I am so excited for all the fun things happening in your life right now. Keep the pictures coming. She is so cute!
I found your blog through Kathryn's. I just wanted to say congratulations, she is absolutely adorable!! I love the picture of her laying on you. My baby is definitely a daddy's girl too:)
10 comments:
Hooray for updates!!!! I have been dying to see new pictures and it was worth the wait. She is adorable! Her room looks great. She and Molly have the same swing. I am so happy for you guys!
Sarah
Lexey she is so adorable, enjoy her right now because they grow up so fast! Oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY(yesterday)!
She is so beautiful. It is so fun to see pictures of her. I have been checking often for updates. I still can't decide who she looks like though. I'll be sure to watch for more!
Mary
you crack me up. she's so cute! I love it when they snuggle up and sleep on your chest!
What cute pictures!! Our kids doctor always says that when newborns sleep with their arms above their head like that it means that they feel secure and safe!
You guys are so funny! She is really adorable. I am so excited for all the fun things happening in your life right now. Keep the pictures coming. She is so cute!
Lexey, your baby is adorable! (I linked to your blog from Devri!) Congratulations on the new baby!
what cute pictures, and captions!! she is so adorable! happy mothers day too!
congrats on the new house! that is exciting!
Hey Sean-
I found your blog through Kathryn's. I just wanted to say congratulations, she is absolutely adorable!! I love the picture of her laying on you. My baby is definitely a daddy's girl too:)
So beautiful! I hope she's sleeping well for you guys! And happy birthday! Thanks for all the updated pictures! She really is a cutie!
Post a Comment