Today was a very special day for us. We went back to our old ward in Lehi to bless Alaina. I was a little nervous, to say the least, but everything turned out very nice. Alaina slept through just about everything, including her pictures. We were able to keep her awake for a few of them. We also wanted to thank our friends and family for coming down and spending this special day with us. We greatly appreciated all of your help and support.
Lex, She is so adorable. Glad her blessing went well. Is that Teri (with her face cutoff from the picture) with you in the green skirt?! If it is, funny that I recognize her w/o her face. Enjoy your baby. __melissa
2 comments:
Lex,
She is so adorable. Glad her blessing went well. Is that Teri (with her face cutoff from the picture) with you in the green skirt?! If it is, funny that I recognize her w/o her face. Enjoy your baby.
__melissa
Her dress is beautiful! I'm glad her blessing went well. I hope you are enjoying every second with your sweet little girl, they grow up so fast.
Post a Comment