Sunday, November 04, 2007

Parents to Be

In case you haven't heard already, Lexey is pregnant! We are both so very excited! The tentative due date is April 12th. We will find out on November 29 if we are having a boy or a girl. The first few appointments have gone very well. It was so amazing to hear the heartbeat on our first visit. I just couldn't believe how something so small could have such a strong and fast heartbeat. We plan on keeping everyone updated through our blog as to the status of the baby, Lexey's health, and our thoughts on becoming parents. Yikes! So stay tuned.....
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

4 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

CONGRATULATIONS LEXEY & SEAN! You guys will make GREAT parents!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad I popped onto your blog today! Congrats to you both...i hope everything is going well, keep updating!

Elise and Lane said...

Yeah for babies!!! Congrats again!!!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!! You will have a beautiful baby. I just found Corie's and your blogs...here's ours so we can keep in better touch. :)
sermonfamily.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Nan