Well I guess a congrats is due! I had no idea you guys were expecting! That is such great news, i'm so happy for you! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited you are going to have a baby. I hope the pregnancy is going well. Happy Birthday Sean.
Happy Birthday, Sean, and CONGRATU-FRICKEN-LATIONS! That's really exciting!
Congratulations! What an exciting time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well I guess a congrats is due! I had no idea you guys were expecting! That is such great news, i'm so happy for you! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited you are going to have a baby. I hope the pregnancy is going well. Happy Birthday Sean.
Happy Birthday, Sean, and CONGRATU-FRICKEN-LATIONS! That's really exciting!
Congratulations! What an exciting time!
Post a Comment