Sunday, October 14, 2007

Promotion and Business Trip

After a year of paying his dues as an underpaid analyst, Sean was promoted as a loan officer. His department branched out into the multi-family properties market and was in need of two officers. Sean's hard work as an analyst finally paid off when they asked him to be an officer in this new division. After two days on the new job, he took off to California with his manager to bid on a loan pool. I was lucky enough to be able to go with him on such short notice. I was able to visit my good friend Jana Howard. We hung out at the beach for most of the day on Tuesday (9/11), and Wednesday(9/12) I was able to relax back at the hotel. Sean spent both days in a conference room going through about 60 loan files. It wasn't much of a vacation for him. Although, on Tuesday night we headed to Korea town for dinner. The food and the atmosphere were very authentic.

The picture to the right is my tired husband arriving to the hotel after his first day looking through loan files.

Sean has been working very hard these first two months. He has been putting in some very long hours lately and we're hoping he will get some extra help soon.

2 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Hey, so guess who I got to hang out with on Saturday? Your old roommate Megan! She married my friends brother and so they came out with the twins Issac and Ian to visit. It such a crazy small world! Has it really been that long since we we're all living in Brentwood together at USU?!!!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations on your promoation Sean. Good luck. I am glad you guys had a fun time in California.