Monday, January 25, 2010

November

November was a busy month, but what else can you expect. I spent most of the month taking a GMAT prep course and studying for the exam. Before we knew it, it was time for Thanksgiving. We spent the day with my family, ate lots of food, played some football, and played on the Wii. And we forgot that the camera was in the diaper bag.




I took the day after off and we went to Farm Country over at Thanksgiving Point. Alaina loves seeing the animals and walking around outside. We were finally able to convince her to ride the ponies and this time we remembered the camera.




4 comments:

Micah said...

She is so cute!! Sorry Sean, but she is a miniature Lexey!

Nathan and Sarah said...

She is such a doll!

Jenni said...

yay! an update. I cannot even believe how much she has grown even from the previous months photographs! hope your holidays were wonderful!

Daniel and Mary said...

It's fun to see the update! You do know that Feb is next week, right?

I'm glad you guys are doing well.