Almost caught up.
October is my favorite month of the year, and for obvious reasons: The leaves start to change; the world series starts; pumpkins are ready to be carved; and of, course, it's my birth-month.
This month was crazy but, what else is new. The month started off with Bryan & Katie's wedding. They were married in the Bountiful Temple. We are so excited that Bryan found someone that will actually put up with him. :-) My parents are excited becasue he is finally out of the house! :-) All kidding aside, we are so happy for Bryan & Katie and are excited to have Katie as a part of our family. Here are some pics from that day.
October is my favorite month of the year, and for obvious reasons: The leaves start to change; the world series starts; pumpkins are ready to be carved; and of, course, it's my birth-month.
This month was crazy but, what else is new. The month started off with Bryan & Katie's wedding. They were married in the Bountiful Temple. We are so excited that Bryan found someone that will actually put up with him. :-) My parents are excited becasue he is finally out of the house! :-) All kidding aside, we are so happy for Bryan & Katie and are excited to have Katie as a part of our family. Here are some pics from that day.




(Just a note here, Lexey made her skirt. Thank you Grandma Howard for sending Alaina's dress.)Lexey has been working hard around the house and learning how to sew. She's made Alaina a few new dresses and has been slaving away trying to get Alaina's halloween costume ready. Alaina keeps growing and developing more of an attitude. Her latest phrases of choice are, in no paticular order: "mommy, wake up"; "come over here, now!"; "and it came to pass" (she loves the book of Mormon); "just kidding me"; and "daddy go to work. see ya. bye-bye".
7 comments:
so glad to see all the updates! My sewing machine & I are in a fight right now. So I am incredibly jealous that Lexey is so darn crafty with hers! keep the posts coming:) I love seeing your sweet family! hope thanksgiving was fabulous!
That little girl is so cute. I am impressed with Lexey's sewing skills. Keep the posts coming. I miss you guys!
Wow, I'm impressed with Lexey's sewing skills! Alaina's Halloween costume looks like one you'd buy at the Gymboree! That's awesome! You're family is so cute.
Well it's about darn time! It's fun to see pic's of you guys. I'm glad you are doing well.
yay for updates! I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well. Make sure to tell Bryan that I say congratulations! That's wonderful!
Cute costume!! Like the cheesecake! Anything beats normal birthday cake, anyway!
Lex! You did an AWESOME job sewing all that stuff. You are my hero.
Post a Comment