Towards the first of the month we took a quick trip up to Idaho to visit with Lexey's family. We love going to visit Grandma and Grandpa Howard! They take such good care of us. Alaina had a good time with her cousins and enjoyed spending time with her Grandpa.
Alaina's first snow storm. Grandpa and Blaqulei, Sean and Alaina heading out to feed the horses.
Bridjer and Alaina enjoyed spending time with each other.
Alaina doing some chores with her Grandpa. She absolutely loved the back pack.
These two must be related.
2 comments:
Oh my cuteness!! I love her. I love how happy she is all the time. Where are the pictures of the HOT MOM? I wanna see Lexey!!! :) I miss you terribly and I love keeping up with what's going on in your life! Love you guys!
Isn't "the backpack" the best??? G & G better not ever let it go! Cayson says to let you know that he likes the picture of Alaina smiling!! She is a doll!!
Post a Comment