Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Post For the Grandparents (1 of 2)





10 comments:

Devri said...

She is so adorable! and has the cutest clothes and headbands! how fun, i am quite jealous that you get to dress her up so much, there is only so much that my boys will put up with!

Unknown said...

Lexey, she is getting so big. She is gorgeous! Hope to see you the next time you are in IF.

Daniel and Mary said...

She is beautiful!

hilary w said...

You guys have one adorable baby! What a sweet smile.

C Scarbrough said...

She is so dang cute and happy!

Nathan and Sarah said...

I love updates from you guys! She is so cute and I was so glad to meet her and see that her personality is just as cute!

Sarah

Katt said...

Too cute, for sure! She's even cuter in person! Seriously, what a good baby!

Also, thanks for coming over a couple weeks ago... it was good to see you guys!

The Wilcox Family said...

Your dsaughter is beautiful!
Hope you guys are doing well.

Jana Howard said...

Lexey and Sean I can't believe how big and how adorably cute she is. You two make such a cute baby! When are the rest coming? Ha Ha!! I love you and miss you guys so much!

Chad said...

Your daughter is so cute. You guys must be so happy. I think she would look really cute with Wrigley Field in the background!!