Sunday, February 24, 2008

A thought or two

Well, it's been over a month now and we felt like it was time for a new post. February has been a pretty hectic month. Work has been absolutely crazy for me (which is good and bad). As our new department continues to grow, new opportunities keep coming my way. I'm learning a lot and gaining more confidence. I truly am grateful for the position I am in and for the things that I've been able to learn.

Lexey has been a little under the weather for the last week. She's about lost her voice and hasn't been sleeping very well. All of this on top of being pregnant has just about worn her out. The last few days she has been taking it easy and getting lots of rest. The baby, on the other hand, is full of energy. She is quite the acrobat. It has been fun to see her move and feel her kick against Lexey's growing belly. (I'm sure Lexey doesn't think it is that fun anymore.) We are starting to count down the days when this little one will join us. The realty of us becoming parents is starting to sink in. We both hope and pray that we can teach this baby correct principles and that she will turn out better than her parents!

No comments: