Lexey is officially in her 3rd trimester. Little baby girl is moving a lot more and her kicks and punches are getting a lot stronger. The reality of us becoming parents is starting to sink in, although we still have 3 months to worry and try to prepare for our baby's arrival. Honestly, we are thrilled to be parents and can't wait for our little one to come!
3 comments:
Way to go Lexey! I'm so glad things are going so well! I loved the 3rd trimester, and with your first you really don't get huge and uncomfortable until the very end anyways! Even then I had no complaints!!!
Pregnant picture please of the belly!!!
Hey guys! I found your blog through Sarah and Nathan's (this is Sara Hall from the 7th ward- now Sara Suman) Congrats on the baby girl! They are a blast!
We have a blog too- sumanfamilia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment