What a darling boy!!! Enjoy him!! I just bet his cute sisters like to snuggle him to pieces!!! Congratulations! Lots of love
He is so handsome. Congratulations and thanks for posting pictures! It is always fun to see you guys!
yay for having boys! he is a handsome guy! what is his name? we just had a boy too, in december! his name is Kai. miss ya!
He is so dang cute!!!!! His big sisters sure do love him!
I've been waiting for these pics (now that we can't walk down and see him! :) He's such a cute little guy! Looks like the girls just love him!
He is SO handsome! What a sweet little and lucky guy!
YAY!!! I've been waiting for pictures. But now I need info. Size, birthday, name??? I would love to hear!Congratulations!!!! He is adorable. I'm sure he is being loved to pieces by those sisters!
He's Darling!
Congrats! Great job on having a boy! :) Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a darling boy!!! Enjoy him!! I just bet his cute sisters like to snuggle him to pieces!!! Congratulations! Lots of love
He is so handsome. Congratulations and thanks for posting pictures! It is always fun to see you guys!
yay for having boys! he is a handsome guy! what is his name? we just had a boy too, in december! his name is Kai. miss ya!
He is so dang cute!!!!! His big sisters sure do love him!
I've been waiting for these pics (now that we can't walk down and see him! :) He's such a cute little guy! Looks like the girls just love him!
He is SO handsome! What a sweet little and lucky guy!
YAY!!! I've been waiting for pictures. But now I need info. Size, birthday, name??? I would love to hear!
Congratulations!!!! He is adorable. I'm sure he is being loved to pieces by those sisters!
He's Darling!
Congrats! Great job on having a boy! :) Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment