I can't believe how big she is!!!! Can you believe our little ones were so small just a year ago. How long has she been walking? Jaina has no interest in standing up. She probably won't walk for another couple of months.
i know i say this everytime...but really...she is the darn prettiest little girl i have ever seen! when will i see her in GAP adds? haha. have a great mothers day!!!
You have the cutest little girl! I'm glad to hear that she got her cast off and that it wasn't to traumatic! I'm going private so if you want an invite email me your email address! jessicalynne@msn.com.
10 comments:
I can't believe how big she is!!!! Can you believe our little ones were so small just a year ago. How long has she been walking? Jaina has no interest in standing up. She probably won't walk for another couple of months.
Hope you guys are doing well!!!!!!
Thanks so much for coming and seeing us! Your little girl is adorable! Glad to hear that the cast removal wasn't as traumatic as feared!
WOW! That little girl is beautiful! I am glad to hear she got her cast off! Her cute little personality shines through. I love it!
She is adorable and getting so big! We need to get together with you guys sometime soon.
Nice pictures.
I can't believe how big she is! She's walking Lex!! I love it! She is so gorgeous!! Love you and miss you tons!!
i know i say this everytime...but really...she is the darn prettiest little girl i have ever seen! when will i see her in GAP adds? haha. have a great mothers day!!!
You have the cutest little girl! I'm glad to hear that she got her cast off and that it wasn't to traumatic! I'm going private so if you want an invite email me your email address! jessicalynne@msn.com.
How sad.. I just saw Alaina had a broken arm not too long ago and I never knew about it. I guess I am living in a bubble :(
She is gorgeous.. can Dominic date her when they're older?
That Alaina is one ADORABLE little girl! Glad to see that you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment