After months of anticipation, Alaina finally arrived. With a little help from the doctor and a lot of pushing from Lexey, Alaina entered this world 22 inches long at a healthy 9 lbs. 1 oz. Mom and baby are doing fantastic! More updates and pics will soon follow.
15 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you guys!
Lexey, if/when you're up to it, I'd love to hear the whole story. :)
Awwww she is so sweet! Congrats to you guys! Enjoy your sweet little baby girl! And wow she's big!
Congratulations! What a big baby! That's great. You guys are gonna have a blast!
CONGRATULATIONS, LEXEY!!! she is BEAUTIFUL, and i absolutely LOVE the name you've chosen for her! YAY!! you two are going to be WONDERFUL parents!! :):)
Congrats! I am glad she is finally here. For your sake! I am sure this last week has just been so long! Sean I would love to hear the whole story! I thought they were going to induce Lexey on Thursday.....let me know the whole story! Or you could always leave that up to grandpa Paul.
Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Enjoy your sweet little baby! Post more pics later.
Yeah for the McCarty's! Good job, Mom! We love you guys and are so excited for your new family! What a lucky little girl!!
Congradulations! I got your blog from Jessica's. Hope you don't mind me checking up on you.
She is beautiful. I can't wait to see who she is going to look like.
Congrats! She has such a beautiful face!
Congrats Lex! She is beautiful!
Congrats! What a doll.She looks beautiful! We love the pics!
Congratulations! What a beautiful blessing.
Congratulations! She couldn't have better parents!
Sarah
Congrats! We are so excited for you! She is a cutie! You will have to fill me in on the whole birth story sometime when you are feeling up to it! Love you guys!
Congrats!! She is a doll!!
Post a Comment