Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Joys of Being Pregnant


Lexey is going to kill me for doing this!! So if there aren't any more posts after this, you will know why... since I'm the only one who updates this thing :-)
We took this picture Feb. 6, 2008 about 31 weeks along.

10 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

What a cute belly!!! Can't believe it's getting so close! What a busy month you'll have in April!

C Scarbrough said...

YEAH for almost being done! :)

Sarah C said...

Lexey looks so cute. Good luck with everything.

Nathan and Sarah said...

Lexey, you look SO cute! We are very excited for you! Babies are a lot of fun! Hope you both are doing well!
Sarah

Jessica said...

Lexey you look so good! Do you have a name picked out yet? Only a few more weeks, good luck!

Josh and Amanda said...

We are happy to see a belly shot! Add a few more as it gets closer!

Unknown said...

Lexey....I can't believe I found your blog. Congratulations! My mom did not tell me that you were prego. She said you were here in January, but church was cancelled and I didn't get over to your parents. I hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see and your growing family. Best wishes and I will add you to my favorites. Email me if you have time.
jennw@qwkdsl.com
Again, congratulations!!!!

The Bradley Family said...

Hey Lex I found your blog through Jess. Congrats! You look great! Good luck with everything!

Anne-a-Belle said...

Lexey- you look adorable. I can't wait for your baby to get here. One piece of advice: I'd suggest you sleep now, while you can...newborns are nocturnal!!! :)

C Scarbrough said...

Thanks for the heads-up about the good music from Enchanted. We will have to listen to the CD. Thanks for thinking of us! We love good tunes!! We need to have another IPOD shuffle battle soon.