The game was a lot of fun. It went to overtime and the Flash ended up winning. As you can see from the pictures below, it wasn't a very well attended game but Lexey and I had a great time.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Utah Flash
Last Saturday, Lexey and I were able to attend a Utah Flash game. The seats were amazing! We were courtside on the second row, right behind the team owner. Niether one of had every been that close before, not even at a church ball game. We weren't quite used to the royal treatment. There was a waitress who kept coming up our row asking us if we would like anything. So we splurged a little a bought two pretzels. The people sitting next to us I'm sure had everything on the menu by the time the game was over.
The game was a lot of fun. It went to overtime and the Flash ended up winning. As you can see from the pictures below, it wasn't a very well attended game but Lexey and I had a great time.

The game was a lot of fun. It went to overtime and the Flash ended up winning. As you can see from the pictures below, it wasn't a very well attended game but Lexey and I had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment