
Here is a picture of our little one. We are so thrilled to finally know what we are having. Lexey was feeling pretty strongly that it was going to be a boy. She was pretty surprised when the nurse told us it was a girl. Everything is developing properly and both baby and mom are doing great so far. To be honest, I'm a little nervous about raising a girl, but I am so excited to be a dad.
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO exciting!
Wow, that's great news!! I'm so happy for you guys! Love the blog!
-Katt
I hear ya, I was the same way. I totally thought I was having a boy, but girl it is for us too!!! And Erin Davis (Cartwright) finds out today if her's is another boy or girl!...
Congrats! I thought I was having a boy, too, and ended up with a girl. Well, really, I wanted a girl so bad I convinced myself it was a boy, just in case, so as to not be disappointed. Ha. Congrats, again!
CONGRATS LEX!! I'm so happy so happy for you guys!
Okay, I had no idea you guys had a blog! I found you through Liz Johnson (this is the Wertzs, by the way). We are fellow bloggers, too! And congrats on your pregnancy! I did not know the great news! We have a blog at travisandhilary.blogspot.com. I look forward to checking back often!
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun. I am so excited for you. Sean, I have no doubt that you will be an amazing daddy. You will love being parents.
Post a Comment